TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the use of www.fl-eco.com (the "Site"). This Site is owned and operated by FL-Eco Fire Protection Ltd.. This Site is a portfolio.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT IMPACTS YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of FL-Eco Fire Protection Ltd. and the Site's creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Goods And Services
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods and services available on our Site. The following goods are available on our Site:
- Fire extinguisher foam concentrate
- Cleaning concentrate for removing oils on construction sites, roads and shipping and thus on water.
We are under a legal duty to supply goods that match the description of the good(s) you order on our Site.
The following services are available on our Site:
- Further training and education in the field of fire protection and occupational safety
- Specialist for occupational safety
- Safety and health protection coordinator on large construction sites.
The services will be paid for in full when the services are ordered.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods and services that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods and services are as accurate as possible.
However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods and services we provide. You agree to purchase goods and services from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
Third Party Goods and Services
Our Site may offer goods and services from third parties. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of goods and services made available by third parties on our Site.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Credit Card
- Direct Debit
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorise our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorise us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through one of the following methods:
- Standard delivery by post. Delivery takes 5 - 7 business days within the EU
- Standard delivery by DPD. Delivery takes 2-3 business days within Germany
Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method selected. Delivery times may vary due to unforseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase.
If you purchase goods from us for delivery to a destination outside Ireland your purchase may be subject to import duties and taxes applied by the destination country. You are responsible for paying any such duties or taxes. Please contact your local customs office for more information before making a purchase. We are not responsible for the payment of any such duties or taxes and are not liable for any failure by you to pay them.
You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
Right to Cancel and Receive Reimbursement
If you are a customer living in the United Kingdom or the Eurpoean Union you have the right to cancel your contract to purchase goods and services from us within 14 days without giving notice. The cancellation period:
- Will end 14 days from the date of purchase when you purchased a service
- Will end 14 days from when you receive, or someone you nominate receives, the goods when you purchased good(s) in one order that are all delivered together
- Will end 14 days from when you receive, or someone you nominate receives, the last good when you purchased goods in one order that are delivered separately
- Will end 14 days from when you receive, or someone you nominate receives, the first good when you purchased goods that will be regularly delivered during a defined period of time
To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel within the cancellation period. To cancel, contact us by email at email@example.com or by post at Grangegorman Court 2C Grangegorman Lower Dublin 7 | D07 PW9N. You may use a copy of the Cancellation Form, found at the end of these Terms and Conditions, but you are not required to do so.
The right to cancel does not apply to:
- Goods or services, other than the supply of water, gas, electricity, or district heating, where the price depends upon fluctuations in the financial market that we cannot control and that may occur during the cancellation period
- Custom or personalised goods
- Goods that will deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Goods that were unsealed after delivery and are not suitable for return for health and hygiene reasons
- Goods that are, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items after delivery
- Alcoholic beverages where the price has been agreed upon at the time of purchase, delivery of them can only take place after 30 days, and their value is dependent on fluctuations in the market that we cannot control
- Services that the customer has requested for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance
- Sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software that were unsealed after delivery
- Newspapers, magazines, or periodicals, except for subscriptions to such publications
- Passenger transport services
- Accommodation, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, catering, or services related to leisure activities, if the contract includes a specific date or period of performance
Effects of Cancellation
If you cancel your contract with us and goods have already been sent to you, then you must return the goods to us as soon as possible after informing us of your decision to cancel. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss to the goods that occurs before they are returned to us, including while the goods are in transit.
If you cancel your contract with us, we will reimburse to you all payments we received from you under the contract, including the costs of delivery, except for any supplementary delivery charges resulting from your choice of a delivery type other than the least expensive type of standard delivery that we offer. Please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your reimbursement to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods that was caused by handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
We will provide the reimbursement without undue delay and no later than the earlier of 14 days after we receive back from you any goods supplied or 14 days after you provide proof that you have returned the goods. If no goods were supplied, then we will provide the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we were informed of your decision to cancel.
If you requested the performance of services begin during the cancellation period, you are required to pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated to us your decision to cancel this contract. We will reimburse to you any amount you have paid above this proportionate payment.
We will make the reimbursement using the same form of payment as you used for the initial purchase unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. You will not incur any fees because of the reimbursement.
This right to cancel and to reimbursement is not affected by any return or refund policy we may have.
Consumer Protection Law
Where the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Limitation of Liability
FL-Eco Fire Protection Ltd. and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless FL-Eco Fire Protection Ltd. and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland.
Subject to any exceptions specified in these Terms and Conditions, if you and FL-Eco Fire Protection Ltd. are unable to resolve any dispute through informal discussion, then you and FL-Eco Fire Protection Ltd. agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to an arbitrator in the event that mediation fails. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both you and FL-Eco Fire Protection Ltd.. The costs of any mediation or arbitration will be paid by the unsuccessful party.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, you and FL-Eco Fire Protection Ltd. agree that you both retain the right to bring an action in small claims court and to bring an action for injunctive relief or intellectual property infringement.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
00353 89 456 8309
Grangegorman Court 2C Grangegorman Lower Dublin 7 | D07 PW9N
0049 173 522 8247
Hauptstr. 29, D-65529 Waldems
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our Site.
Effective Date: 26th day of April, 2023